Skip to main content

EPISODE CXLIV: 1%

 

We all go through life with the intention of being better and being happy.  It doesn't always work out that way.  So what do we do? We have to put in the work.  We have to do our best, even if it may look better each day.  We just have to be and do one percent better than we did yesterday.  And it will all work out one way or another.  No worries.

MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE

EVERYDAY - Eric Prydz
HARD TIMES - Paramore
I GO TO WORK - Kool Moe Dee
I CAN BE SOMEBODY _ Deorro w/ Erin Mccarley
THE BEST I CAN - Queensryche
FOR EVIGT - Volbeat
OOH CHILD - The Five Stairsteps

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER