Skip to main content

AND NOW

Struggling For Emotional Relief? 50+ Music Therapy Playlist Ideas That Actually Work

heroImage

Look, I'm not gonna bullshit you here. This last month has been really tough for me, and I know I'm not alone in this. We're all walking around carrying this invisible weight, aren't we? Some days it feels like drowning in our own heads, and honestly, sometimes the usual "self-care" advice feels like total garbage when you're in the thick of it.

But here's what I've discovered through my own messy journey with anxiety and those lovely 3 AM existential crisis moments: music isn't just background noise. It's actually medicine. And I'm not talking about throwing on some generic "chill vibes" playlist and hoping for the best. I'm talking about intentional, science-backed music therapy that actually works.

READ MORE

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER