Skip to main content

EPISODE XXVII: LETS TALK ABOUT CHRISTMAS YEAH

 

The Christmas episode of Breathe N Bounce.  I talk about memories I had growing up as a kid and as an adult, Christmas traditions I partook in and a special message for those who are struggling with loss and loneliness during this season.  Lots of great Christmas music and positive thoughts and vibes are headed your way as we head to day one of 2024 and the rest of your life.


Normally I would post a list of the songs, but let's keep it a surprise for today. You can always message me if you want to know anything about them.

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER