Tuesday, August 1, 2023

EPISODE VII MUSIC

 Here is the music from the Haley Singer episode



THE NOISETTES-WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG

This is a remake of the Killers track off of their Sam's Town album and I liked this variation of it with the violins and the female singer. It was a bittersweet song for me as we talked about the interview (that didn't make the show but you can hear it here) because Haley started her business at the same time I started the Strictline, my entertainment business.



RACHAEL IANIRO-MAGIC POWER

Another remake on the show this week.  This time this young lady Rachael does a spectacular job covering Triumph's Magic Power.  We all have magic no matter how young or how old we are.  As we alluded to at the end of the show Haley is getting started early while I am starting late. LOL



LANE 8 - KEEP ON

You are going to hear Lane 8 alot on this show so you might as well get to know him now. This is one of his more popular tracks that people know.  It's all about keeping on track like the song says.  If Haley and I keep on track we will build beautiful communities and do lots of wonderful work together.



No comments:

Post a Comment