Skip to main content

LONELY BOY


Some people say they've experienced loneliness here and there, but what's it like to experience loneliness all the time?

See, maybe you don't experience loneliness like someone like me does. Loneliness for me is an emptiness that really cannot be filled, because I feel alone all the time. I even feel alone when I am with people. I feel alone when I'm by myself. It's just a feeling that I have, because there's a hole inside of me of abandonment.

I feel that so many people have abandoned me in my life because I'm different. Because I don't process well. Because I feel too deeply and I can be outspoken. I can be excitable. I could be weird. And people might say to my face that they like these qualities, but I feel that if I'm not around, they're happier for it.

I feel that this loneliness has brought out a rage inside of me towards people, because I just want to be seen and I want to be held and I want to be loved. Then I start saying to myself, is it impossible to love me, because maybe the way I want to be loved is different than the way people love?

I tried to stay positive, thinking everything's going to work out and then I'll land on my feet. But something always brings me back to this crash, and this feeling that my life is going to end at any given moment, and when it does, I'm going to be all alone with no one around me. I feel like I alienate people and they don't like me. And then I feel like when I find people who do like me, I run away, because I'm afraid that their feelings for me aren't real. I find myself these days thinking that nothing is real, that everyone just plays games with me and wants something from me and doesn't really like me.

I don't know where life's going to take me, but I feel like I'm not in any positive direction, and that more people are just going to leave, because I don't know how to get my shit together. I thought I was doing well, but I'm not doing well at all.

Maybe one day things will change for me.

NMF
M

 


 

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER