Skip to main content

EPISODE CLXVII: THE REGRET YEAR


 This is a picture from 2016 and I look happy, but I am really not.  I talk about how I screwed so much stuff up that year and it was the beginning of a slippery slope of doom with people who knew me, loved me, and the vomit of lots of anger, sadness, and guilt I was carrying for so long.  I think we all have years like this when we were at our worst.  How can we recover?  Did I make everything better? Was I able to grow and learn from it? Can you? Can anyone?  Time heals, but we must help move that process along.

MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE

IT WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR - Frank Sinatra
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID - Poppy
SACRIFCE - Kx5(Kaskade, Deadmau5)/Sofi Tukker
WORST DAY - Illenium
REPLICA - Fear Factory
WILL I - Music from the Broadway Musical Rent
WHEN LIFE IS GOOD AGAIN - Dolly Parton

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
MICHAEL'S EVENTS