Skip to main content

WISE ASS WEDNESDAY

Stop Trying to Fix Yourself: The Self-Improvement Trap

[HERO] Stop Trying to Fix Yourself: The Self-Improvement Trap

Welcome to another Wise Ass Wednesday. It’s Wednesday, April 8, 2026, and honestly? I’m exhausted. Not the "I stayed up too late watching Netflix" kind of exhausted, but the "I’m tired of trying to be a better version of myself" kind of exhausted. Do you ever feel like your life has become one giant, never-ending renovation project? Like you’re a house that’s been under construction for three decades and the contractor just keeps finding more dry rot and asbestos?

That’s the self-improvement trap, my friends. And today, we’re going to burn the blueprint.READ MORE

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER