Skip to main content

EPISODE CXXXVIV: GAGS, GAMES, GASLIGHTING, GOALS AND GREATNESS

 

So i guess I will spend this time asking questions that maybe people have asked or are afraid to ask or will go ahead and ask?  Why are we so attracted ot competition and this thought we have to be the best?  What does it actually gets us?  How does it make us a better society?  I look at what good competition brings and yes, the negative.  I am all over the place here so buy a map.

MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE

ALL I DO IS WIN - DJ KHALED and "Friends"
WE LIKE SPORTS - Lonely Island
GAMES WITHOUT FRONTEIRS - Peter Gabriel
ONLY ONE - Slipknot
WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER HERO - Tina Turner/Ghost
ME AGAINST THE WORLD - 2Pac

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER