Skip to main content

EPISODE CXII: THE ANATOMY OF A VENDETTA


 We all experience very fierce fights with family members, loved ones, friends, etc.  The trick is to understand that a disagreement should be just that,  There should be respect and love in every situation but tensions can boil and make it very hard to see it that way and make it personal.  I look at my own experiences in this piece, and talk about what I think will work as I am trying to apply it now.  I hope you have lots of love in your life, but remember it starts with you.

 MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE

COME UNDONE - Duran Duran
A TALE THAT WASN'T RIGHT - Helloween
THREE BLIND MICE - Skinny Puppy
UNFINISHED SYMPATHY - Massive Attack
LOOK ON DOWN FROM THE BRIDGE - Mazzy Star
MAKE IT HAPPEN - Rufus Du Sol
FLY HIGH - Soulfly

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER