Skip to main content

EPISODE CVII: THE DAMAGE


 When we hurt others, it takes such a toll on everyone involved.  Especially in a family setting.  The hurt doesn't just go away so we need to take this as a chance to find our best selves and learn how not to do things like this again.  This is a current battle of mine and I have had to take responsibility for my actions, pay the price, and do the work.  We all need to do this together, especially when we really hurt someone close to us.

MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE

GLASS HOUSES - Skinny Puppy
I'M THE ONE - Danzig
BLOOD//WATER - Grandson
SOMETHING I CAN NEVER HAVE - Nine Inch Nails
ANTHEM TO THE ESTRANGED - Metal Church
NOTHING I NEED - Poppy
RISE ABOVE - Black Flag
RESURRECTION - Fear Factory

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER