Skip to main content

EPISODE LXXXVII: WE'RE LIVE PAL!/INCONCIEVABLE

 

Tried to do a nice little broadcast from the Drop Your Rocks festival this past weekend but it didn't go as planned.  Technical difficulties made things not only frustrating but heart breaking for me.  I really spoke about my feelings and maybe went a little too dark and deep.  However I am here to tell the story no matter how difficult it is. 

MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE

FEELING PRETTY GOOD - Deorro
TRY EVERYTHING - Shakira
HERE'S WHERE THE STORY ENDS - The Sundays
MOVE ON - KMFDM
THATS WHAT I GET - Nine Inch Nails
ME AGAINST THE WORLD - 2Pac

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER