Skip to main content

EPISODE LXXVII: BUILD AND BELIEVE

Sometimes we hurt too many people and make way too many mistakes and believe there is no hope.  I have been really working on myself for a couple of years and I can't let the sins of my past become the roadblocks of my present.  Otherwise there is no future.  So I talk about how we can build a better version of ourselves and believe everything will work out.

MUSIC FROM THIS EPSIODE
 

INTO THE VOID - Nine Inch Nails
LOST - Illenium
BLACK LODGE - Anthrax
OUTSIDE - Calvin Harris w/ Ellie Goulding
TOO MANY QUESTIONS - Nero
BELIEVE - Savatage

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER