Skip to main content

THE RITUAL AND THE ROUTINE


 When I was in Arizona at the Civana resort, which is one of the best I have ever been to, if you haven't read my earlier post, we did something pretty cool. At 8am, we had an intention ceremony and 6pm or so, we did a gratitude ceremony. These were wonderful ideas and even though my day didn't end at that time, it was a good way to recap what happened that day. So since then, I have been trying hard to keep up with these two items and writing them in my journal. (read more)

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER