Skip to main content

EPISODE LXIV: BE YOURSELF OR BE CRAZY

I take about how unauthenticity can lead to so many problems.  It can make you question yourself, if you're doing everything right, am I here to do what I am supposed to do, why is this happening to me?  Owning yourself and being who you are is just one of the things you can do to become stronger, wiser, and happier.



 

MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE

PRESSURE - Elyxr
CRAZY - Mushroomhead
WELCOME HOME (SANITARIUM) - Iron Horse
EVERYDAY - Eric Prydz
HAPPINESS IN SLAVERY - Nine Inch Nails
ALIVE - Empire of the Sun

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER