Skip to main content

EPISODE XLVII: THE LAST 47


 I reflect on my 47th trip around the sun and what lessons I have learned and speak a little bit about creating Breathe N Bounce.  Also I talk about Experience I: The Arrival and share the music from the event.


MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE
YOU GOT TO GO - Above & Beyond
THE GRAVITY OF LOVE - Enigma
A MOMENT APART - Odesza
SO EASY - Royksopp
IN THE END - Tommee Profit, Fleurie, Jung Youth
HAPPINESS - Chris Malinchak
ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS - Illenium

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER