Skip to main content

EPISODE XLI: MOTHER IS THE NAME FOR GOD


 It may be a day after Mothers Day but I go on an emotional rollercoaster thinking about my Mother and her passing and the many different emotions and events that transpired after her death.  How my whole outlook on life and brain changed.  How I gave up for a minute and jumped back in.



MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE
-HEY MAMA - Kanye West
-DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GOT (UNTIL IT'S GONE)- Cinderella
-LET IT GO - Idina Menzel
-BREAKING DOWN - Florence + The Machine
-I COULD HAVE BEEN A DREAMER - Dio
-FIRE IN THE SKY - Ozzy Osbourne
-INFINITE DREAMS - Iron Maiden
-BLOOD RED SKIES - Judas Priest

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER