Wednesday, July 12, 2023

EPISODE IV MUSIC

 I love roman numbers by the way.  That is why every episode is a roman number.  Anyway here is the music for episode IV.



CDM-MANY RIVERS TO CROSS

This is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.  A remake of Jimmy Cliff's tune from 1976, the ambient tones and soothing electronic medley brings a new take of this classic.  This is on volume 9 of the Cafe Del Mar series of "chill" music and there is some great music with that label.  I would highly recommend delving into the Cafe Del Mars, great music.



SEVENTY7 FEATURING STING- EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE

This was a nice remix of the Police classic that put them on the map with that creepy ass video.  I love this song but I liked putting a positive touch on it and I dedicated it to yoga teachers, especially after Jenn Finnegan who is going to be my teacher as I take the journey to becoming a certified yoga teacher told me "we are always watching.  remember when I said take i slow during class, that was for you."  Can't wait for this.



CANNONS-LOVE ON THE GROUND

If you have never heard of Cannons, you should take a listen.  They have a very unique sound that is hauntigly beautiful.  Their single "Fire for You" was a staple in 2020 on Sirius XMChill.  This song has a cool vibe ot it and I thought the title was appropriate for this episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment