Skip to main content

EPISODE CLXIV: ESCAPE FROM VICE CITY


No I am not talking about Miami.  I am talking about the place you go to find a way to get something that you are missing inside.  Filling the hole as my wife has said many times.  I have tried to fill the hole many ways.  Right now, it's gambling.  Although not serious, I have to look at my family history and my nature to understand why I must take action now to minimize damage, or suffer consequences later.  I am hoping people can learn from my story here and that's the talk of the day today.

MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE
ADDICTED TO THE RUSH - Mr Big
THE GAMBLER - Kenny Rogers
A HORSE WITH NO NAME - America
EXCESS - Health/Perturbator
SIN - Nine Inch Nails
I REFUSE - Five Finger Death Punch w/Maria Brink
BREAKING THE HABIT - Linkin Park

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER