Skip to main content

EPISODE CXXXVIII: THE HOPE AND THE DESPAIR

 

Inspired by the lovely anime/video game Danganropa pictured on the right, I decided to dive into the themes or hope and despair as they base the story around that.  It was interesting to me as I feel that we all feel this way at times.  I want to explore that a little bit more.  Why do we get that way and how to we find a healthy balance?

MUSIC FROM THE SHOW

SKELETONS OF SOCIETY - Slayer
UNWELL - Matchbox 20
DROWN - Bring Me the Horizon
MR BLUE SKY - ELectric Light Orchestra
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME - Tegan and Sara feat the Lonely Island
NEVER LET ME GO - FLorence + The Machine
IN THE MEANTIME - Spacehog

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER