Skip to main content

THE LUCKY ONES

As we travel throughout life, we look around us and sometimes we find ourselves joining a certain club without our knowledge. It's a club my teacher and new friend Rina calls "the comparison club." We go on social media and see people have things experiences that we are like I wish we could have that, or look how happy they are, I wish I was that happy. When we go to the gym, some of us look at people there and say boy I wish I could look like that. By doing this, we are missing a much bigger picture than Kodak, the photo company that provides pictures for those special "kodak moments," you know, the ones you see on social media. (read more)
 

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER