Monday, July 8, 2024

EPISODE LIV: YOUR INDEPENDENCE DAY


 When we think of Independence day, we think of escaping British rule and tyranny, however you may be the ruling class over depriving yourself of many great and fun activities.  I talk about my experience of the 4th of July going to Seattle and how liberating it was and mistakenly thinking Odesza was retiring so I wanted to see one of the last shows.  Turns out it was just the end of this tour, but it still was a great experience and there is lots of Odesza on this episode to pay tribute to Clayton Knight and Harrison Mills.  The two artists who painted this beautiful masterpiece of sight and sound.


MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE
All tracks are by Odesza

I Play You Listen
White Lies
How Did I Get Here
Higher Ground
Say My Name
Love Letter
Forgive Me
The Last Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment