Skip to main content

AND NOW...

Music Therapy vs. Talk Therapy: Which Is Better For Your Mental Health Journey?

heroImage

Okay, let's be real here, this last month has been really tough for me, and I've been sitting in my therapist's office wondering if talking about my feelings for the hundredth time is actually helping or if I'm just paying someone to listen to me complain. Don't get me wrong, I love my therapist, but sometimes I walk out of there feeling like we just went in circles for 50 minutes.

So naturally, I started wondering: what if there's another way? What if instead of dissecting every anxious thought I've ever had, I could just... I don't know, play some music and feel better? It sounds almost too simple, right? But that got me diving deep into this whole music therapy thing, and honestly, what I found surprised me.

READ MORE

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER