Saturday, April 6, 2024

EXPERIENCE I: THE ARRIVAL IS HERE!!!!!

 


Finally! We are off to the races.

I am producing my first mindfulness experience at the Bartlett Log Cab in Bartlett, IL on May 19, 2024 just one day before my birthday.  I am so excited to bring this to you.

We are going to meditate and journal about the topic which is "The Arrival."

I am going to prepare a nice little vegan snack for you to enjoy.

We will then go into a Feelflow yoga practice that I will teach and it will blend into a wonderful sound healing provided by Andre Peraza.

It will be a wonderful afternoon and it will help you learn more about yourself, boost self cofidence, move your body and release some stuff.

I can't wait for you to experience Breathe N Bounce live.

Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment