Skip to main content

MUSIC FROM EPISODE II


AVICII - What would I change it to (Featuring Aluna George)

This album came out after Tim's passing.  It has the wonderful blending of pop and edm with a sound that is unmistakeningly his.  The message of the song just doing your best and being ok with the outcome



GRANT LEE BUFFALO - It's the Life

Most of GLBs songs are relatable and this album is one of my favorites. It is a 90's album and I would highly suggest checking it out.  Mockingbirds is one of the greatest songs of all time, but let's focus on this song which talks about the same theme as Avicii, creating your life and accepting it as it is.



LIAM PAUL - Don't Stop

I don't know this guy, but I loved this cover of Fleetwood Mac's epic hit.  I always like to find obscure stuff to feature on the show that I feel fits the general mood I am trying to convey. This was a great feel good song and I really enjoyed hearing it.  


If you want to submit a song for the show, you can always contact me and submit an MP3 and if I feel it woks with an episode we will roll with it,

 

Translate

Come see me


MICHAEL'S CLASSES
STILLNESS
WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION
CENTER
500 N Randall Rd
West Dundee, IL

FREEFORM YOGA
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM
RAKOW CENTER
665 Barrington Av
Carpentersville

MICHAEL'S EVENTS
EXPERIENCE IV: YOGA DREAM
9/23 7P
RAKOW CENTER

DARK FLOW
10/10 1P
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER

SUPER SAVASANA
12/1 8PM
RANDALL OAKS RECREATION CENTER