Tuesday, June 27, 2023

MUSIC FROM EPISODE II


AVICII - What would I change it to (Featuring Aluna George)

This album came out after Tim's passing.  It has the wonderful blending of pop and edm with a sound that is unmistakeningly his.  The message of the song just doing your best and being ok with the outcome



GRANT LEE BUFFALO - It's the Life

Most of GLBs songs are relatable and this album is one of my favorites. It is a 90's album and I would highly suggest checking it out.  Mockingbirds is one of the greatest songs of all time, but let's focus on this song which talks about the same theme as Avicii, creating your life and accepting it as it is.



LIAM PAUL - Don't Stop

I don't know this guy, but I loved this cover of Fleetwood Mac's epic hit.  I always like to find obscure stuff to feature on the show that I feel fits the general mood I am trying to convey. This was a great feel good song and I really enjoyed hearing it.  


If you want to submit a song for the show, you can always contact me and submit an MP3 and if I feel it woks with an episode we will roll with it,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment